What is our Day Programme?
- Open 5 days a week (closed weekends and public holidays)
- A day programme for people with a diagnosis of Dementia delivering activities which stimulate the mind and maintain good brain health
- Physical and social programme's developed around members abilities and interests
- Morning and afternoon tea is provided. Two course cooked meal provided for lunch
- We cater to any special dietary requirements, e.g. diabetic
- Members are welcome to bring their own lunch
- Sites with a home like environment located in a residential area, secure environment
- Grounds are large to encourage activities outdoors
- We have purpose-built building for meetings and activities
- Large decked and paved outdoor areas to enjoy
What to bring?
- A sunhat for summer days.
- An extra layer of clothing would be useful for colder days and outings e.g. Jacket.
- Lunch time medication must be prescribed and blister packed, including Panadol.(Staff will remind members to take them.)
- Money is not usually required ; however, occasionally a small fee may be required for outings.
- Wi-Fi is available so bring your device
Meals and Transport
Are you interested in attending our Day Programme?
Funding options are available and will be discussed with you as appropriate. If you meet the DHB funding criteria, there will be no charge. Please phone us at 06 878 7502 (Hastings) or 06 834 0417 (Napier)